Located north of the renowned Pokolbin wineries, The Table is lined with tall olive trees and laced with night lights. The traditional European facade and French pavilion interior will make you feel like you’re laying under the Parisian sky. With historical details incorporated into the house, you’ll undoubtedly fall in love with the exquisite and personal atmosphere.
Being quietly located a short drive from the awarded Pokolbin wineries, The Table Guesthouse is perfect for anyone wanting a weekend away and looking for something unique and warming. Being located just off the freeway, you’ll be able to take yourself from wineries to the beach, with the beautiful city of Newcastle only a quick trip away.
• 3 French style rooms, all with ensuites
• A 20mins drive to Pokolbin
• Wood log fire in Winter and air-conditioning in Summer
• Optional fruit and cheese plater
• Group discounts
• Full continental and a hot breakfast
• Seasonal dinner and dessert available (24hrs notice needed)